*Overnight aboard ship

skrupke06

I was looking at my booking documents and noticed a change in my itinerary. Next to Cozumel, there is an asterisk. And it says "Overnight aboard ship". Now I can't imagine we would stay overnight since we have to be in Belize the next morning. Has anyone else seen this? Do you know what it means?

TIA

itinerary.png.e6d50fb0a9ef7e8e9094e60abb3101ed.png

• 1 month later...
I was looking at my booking documents and noticed a change in my itinerary. Next to Cozumel, there is an asterisk. And it says "Overnight aboard ship". Now I can't imagine we would stay overnight since we have to be in Belize the next morning. Has anyone else seen this? Do you know what it means?

TIA

Ill be sailing the same itinerary not sure of your date but i have the same asterisk for the same port also not sure why.

I read about a week ago that carnival hooked up with a new excursion that needs to get people back to the ship later so they have changed the departure to a later time so they can sell this excursion. It might have something to do with what you are talking about. HAPPY SAILING!!!

My cruise in December for Cozumel says the same thing... I wondered what that meant as well. I know a lot of the Cozumel port cruises are now the "Cozumel Plus", but from what I can tell that just means it adds an extra hour (or 2) onto your port time... :confused:

TIA

Sorry, can't resist. "I spend every night of a cruise aboard ship!!" :p:D