Royal Caribbean - Radiance of the Seas - May 27th Seward to Vacouver

mk-ultra

• 2 weeks later...

Our little SF-based group consists of myself, one of my best friends and his boyfriend. Bestie and I have taken cruises before. Bestie's boyf is new to the experience.

We're still working out shore excursions... and definitely doing things like a glacier hike and probably a try at whale watching. We're also pretty big on cooking and good food, so probably doing something other than the MDR for most nights. Would be nice to meet some dining friends. :-)

I'm really into hiking/backpacking/camping so I'll be looking for opportunities to do some nice ~10mile-ish wilderness hikes on shore days. If that's your cup to tea, say hi!

Edited by mk-ultra

My husband and I are on this cruise with his two brothers. We'll be doing quite a bit of hiking as well, but probably nothing 10 miles :D A bit out of shape unfortunately. Hubby and I have cruised twice before together, and once each with our families when we were younger.

We're doing whale watching at ISP, and probably just hiking everywhere else. We did this same cruise last year when we first moved to Alaska, celebrated our 3rd anniversary on board.