Transatlantic crossing

So excited, off next week. can anyone tell me how many formal nights to expect. Also, I know this is difficul, but for those of you have crossed at this time of year, what weather should we expect in Atlantic? Thanks all :)

Hi Dingadong we are on Dream 11th but I think you must be on Celebration if you're crossing next week. We did TA last year on Dream and had lovely weather The Atlantic was like a millpond unlike the Caribbean in the previous Feb or this Jan The only bad day was in Ponta Delgado in the Azores -sea rough and raining all day Weather in Gib and in the Med was very warm and didn't need cardigans etc at all in the evenings outside only inside in the air con. Obviously this can't be guaranteed this year but the Med calls are early 70s now although the Azores are mid 60s currently. I would take a waterproof jacket and cardigans or light jackets just in case. We are setting off across Atlantic further north than Antigua - sailing from Bermuda so will defo have some warm clothes just in case.

Have a great time

Just back from the Azura and the weather was the best had in over ten years

according to our captain .With a bit of luck the good weather will continue for your crossing.

In St Maarten Thomson Celebration came and docked along side us and was looking good and in party mode ;)

Whilst out at sea between the islands we saw loads of flying fish among other creatures of the deep , so there is amusement to be had just gazing out to sea. With a drink in hand of course :D

Average swell 8ft but other side of the Azores was 11ft but nothing to worry about and also expect lower temps around the Azores with slight rain showers around the island which go as quick as they arrive.

Hope you have a great cruise :cool::)

Edited by kalos