New cruisers!

Louise Fournier

Hi! We are taking our first cruise(or vacation even!) on the Coral Princess for 10 days to Panama.We are celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary!:) We are very excited.We have done some homework,but would appreciate some tips or advice from cruisers.Our trip is 12/04/05.Would you recommend Princess again? Loulou.

Congratulations and Welcome!

Have you heard about the Princess Renewal of Vows Ceremony that they do on the ships? We did it for our 23rd last year and it was just fabulous!

The package includes these elements

· The ceremony, presided over by the ships Captain

· A bouquet of flowers for one and a boutonnière for the other exchanging vows

· A visit to the spa

· A framed photo of the ceremony

· Canapes or Petit Fours each evening in your stateroom

· Champagne Breakfast In Bed

· A bottle of champagne and two engraved champagne flutes

· A certificate commemorating the ceremony

· A copy of the vows read by the Captain

· Two of the really nice Princess robes

· A visit to the bridge

· One of the best chances you may ever get to fall in love again

Here's more info on that

Best advice?

Hang around here. You'll find all the answers to all your questions.

Congrats and Welcome from me too! 25 years is quite an achievement! :D

The Coral is the perfect size ship, and is one of my two favorites, the other being the Regal.

We cruised in Alaska on the Coral and could find nothing to complain about! As you can see from my signature, I am loyal to Princess and keep coming back.

You will be most likely become an avid cruiser like the rest of us. Everyone has a first cruise, then the list just keeps growing. :)

There are many people on this board willing to share info, so just keep reading and posting -- and welcome again!

Congrats for 25 years. We have been on the Coral Panama Canal route and you are going to love that cruise. The Coral is my favorite ship, not too big or not to small, just right (1950 passengers). Have a great cruise.

Marilyn

We have taken the 10 day Panama canal cruise although not on the Coral. This cruise is one of my favorites. The canal itself is amazing. It was built in the 1910's and is still in use today. There is a book called "The Path Between the Seas" that I highly recommend reading before you go. What happened to allow this canal to be built is astonishing.

We did the renewal of vows on the CB for our 35th wedding anniversary. We did the lower priced option (no robes, no spa treatments, no breakfast) and it was wonderful. It was done on a formal night so we were dressed up and went to dinner when we were finished. It was very moving.

Archived