Spirit Penthouse room 10508 "wonderful"

tlecker

Is it possible to eat steak for lunch and dinner every day for a week? I am going to try my best. The food is wonderful. And the crab cake Benedict in Cagneys for breakfast was wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Lounging by the kids pool while my daughter plays at the kids pool. Teppanyaki tonight for dinner. Under way in a short while. Will post more pics and stories at the end of the week.

Thank you for taking the time out from your vacation to be posting. I am loving it already. Love the pictures so far. More, more, more!!! If you happen to think about it could you take pictures of the menus from dinner at Cagney's, LeBistro & the Italian and post them. It would be appreciated. Breakfast from Cagney's too if not to much trouble.

Can't wait to be on board in just 2 weeks. Can't wait to see Patrick. He is wonderful. Have had the pleasure of cruising with him several times now. Enjoy your time on board and Thank you again for your review.

Thank you

Patrick was wonderful and Teo the butler was fantastic. He asked the first day of our daughter had any food allergies. When we returned a few hours later there was a bowl of gummy bears and a bowl of peanut M&M's. I may have eaten a few of the gummy bears. But no worry. The next day was a bigger bowl of gummy bears. He kept them both full the entire trip.

The only negative I can say about the trip was the delay for the toilet to flush. It was a ship wide problem as the comedian pointed it out in his show. Which by the way the comedian was very funny. We also went to the welcome aboard show and the magician. Which were all very good.

To sum it all up it was a very enjoyable cruise. The only pay restaurant we went to was Tepenyaki. It was very good. We are in Windows the first night. Tepenyaki the second. We had the butler deliver room service two nights and ate at the Garden MDR the other night. We actually enjoyed the garden room more than Windows because of the smaller venue. We did the trolley tour in Key West which was very informative and enjoyable. We did the turtle, turtles, and more turtles in grand Cayman which was enjoyable for adults and children alike. We just walked around Jamaica as we didn't have an excursion schedule. That was the only day that it rained during the trip. The Norwegian Getaway was there before us and we got the secondary pier. You had to take a taxi to the shopping area from there. It was $10 dollars per per round person round trip. The driver gave us a card that security called and talked to him but it was taking too long for him to come back so another driver said he would take the three of us for $10 dollars total. I was planning on giving him $20 because it was raining so hard. When we got to the pier he said thanks that will be $15. I gave him the $20 anyway. I figured he needs the money more than I do. The only other negative I could say was there were all of these people boarding the ship soaking wet and there were no towels offered as we got onboard. Maybe it was just an oversight on their part and they just didn't think about it. The only reason I bring that up is because we cruised the Caribbean in August and on one extremely hot day they gave all the boarding passengers a cold towel. I wasn't expecting it at the time but it was a nice gesture. The seas were a bit rough and the ride was bumpy a few day. The tenders going into Great Stirrup Bay Bahamas were delayed. It was a very interesting ride but we all survived. Lol. We did the Eco boat tour in the Bahamas. It was very interesting and our 12 year old loved it as they dove into the water and brought the wildlife onboard. They also said that because of the storms that went through the days before the seas were rough and they had to go to an area that they don't normally go to. They said we didn't see as many animals as they normally do but it was enjoyed by all. Norwegians private island was a big success. Very beautiful. White beaches. They also had a buffet set up for everyone. Plenty of food for all. We have only ever sailed on the smaller ships and we don't think we would like all the congestion on the bigger ships. There was always plenty to do and never a dull moment. Our daughter brought DVD's along that we watched as a family on the nights that we didn't go to a show. After a long day on an excursion it was nice to have the butler deliver room service then watch a movie as a family before bed as you feel the breeze from the open door to the balcony. I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of the menus. I am a very picky eater and I do not like a variety of different foods. But there were always multiple items on every menu in every venue we visited. But I do have to say that the crab cakes Benedict in Cagneys was wonderful for breakfast. If you have eaten in Cagneys for lunch on past cruises the menu I believed was the same as when we sailed on the Dawn a year ago. But like I said before. I didn't have a bad meal on the Spirit.