Just off Freedom

Was the ship time and island time at Grand Cayman the same?[/quote

No, Grand Cayman does not observe daylight savings time. When we were there in April local time was 1 hour earlier than ship time. Freedom stayed on Florida time for the entire cruise, so there was also a 1 hour difference in Cozumel.

We're sailing this itinerary in August with two 16 year old girls. How were the shows? When we booked, I was told about the shows and thought they sounded really good! The girls are especially looking forward to the Fairytale Show. Would love to see the compasses for this itinerary as well.

We sailed FOS April 3 - the bed was comfortable, there was lobster on 2nd formal night and we enjoyed the mystery dinner.

I had the mystery dinner booked, but changed it to pay for the drink package

Is it worth the money? There are 4 of us and it just seemed like a good amount of money for the show. I know it is in Giavonni's but the abbreviated menu isn't that much from what I have seen.

Without "giving it away" would 2 21 year olds and their "slightly Older" parents enjoy it?

I had the mystery dinner booked, but changed it to pay for the drink package

Is it worth the money? There are 4 of us and it just seemed like a good amount of money for the show. I know it is in Giavonni's but the abbreviated menu isn't that much from what I have seen.

Without "giving it away" would 2 21 year olds and their "slightly Older" parents enjoy it?

We were on the Apr. 10 FOS and went to the Mystery Dinner. We've been on 18 cruises and thought we'd try something different. In short:

No, it was NOT worth it! The acting was so over the top cheesy, the wine was cheap and minimal and the menu was very limited. Save 40pp and go to Giovanni's another night when you can order off of their extensive menu.

The positive part was meeting nice people at the table where you are ASSIGNED to. We met a lot of nice people throughout our cruise and there is enough free really good entertainment.

I just wish we would have taken the MMD reviews more seriously and passed it up. Never again.......

Have fun on your cruise!

We were on the Apr. 10 FOS and went to the Mystery Dinner. We've been on 18 cruises and thought we'd try something different. In short:

No, it was NOT worth it! The acting was so over the top cheesy, the wine was cheap and minimal and the menu was very limited. Save 40pp and go to Giovanni's another night when you can order off of their extensive menu.

The positive part was meeting nice people at the table where you are ASSIGNED to. We met a lot of nice people throughout our cruise and there is enough free really good entertainment.

I just wish we would have taken the MMD reviews more seriously and passed it up. Never again.......

Have fun on your cruise!

Thank you SO much.. This is pretty much exactly what I was thinking.