Copenhagen transfers

Does anyone know if Princess offers transfers to ship from city centre. I have scoured website, can't find any info. Any ideas on alternatives to get from city to ship would be appreciated. Bit worried about bus as have luggage to get up steps and not as young as I would like. Thanks in advance for any info.

Does anyone know if Princess offers transfers to ship from city centre. I have scoured website, can't find any info. Any ideas on alternatives to get from city to ship would be appreciated. Bit worried about bus as have luggage to get up steps and not as young as I would like. Thanks in advance for any info.

Not sure if it would help but we have a transfer from the Radisson Blu Royal on May 1st. They have them from there so maybe you can check on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting close now. We have a transfer already set up from Princess on May 1st. from the hotel to the pier. If they plan to send us very late in the day like 1-2 PM we thought we would check out earlier and grab a taxi instead.

Question is this how easy is it to grab a taxi to the pier? Do they take credit cards or do we need cash (other than a tip which is always cash)? And most important question is does anybody know when boarding starts for the May 1st. Regal Princess Baltic's cruise.

Thanks as always, Laura

Yes the taxi's take most credit cards and no you don't tip the driver. :D

The only times I "tip" the driver is if the trip is like 184 kroner and I pay with a 200 kroner bill I will usually tell him to keep the rest but I will not call it tipping.

Yes the taxi's take most credit cards and no you don't tip the driver. :D

The only times I "tip" the driver is if the trip is like 184 kroner and I pay with a 200 kroner bill I will usually tell him to keep the rest but I will not call it tipping.

Good to know thank you so very much for all your tips and advice. We leave in 2 weeks and 9 hours for Copenhagen. Not that I'm counting or anything :D.