Black Hat Tour Co. In Cozumel, Beyond Excellent.

For anyone one looking for a tour company especially for disabled travelers in Cozumel Black Hat Tours are beyond excellent. It turned a day that seemed impossible to possible and fun for everyone. They went way beyond to make sure the day was a great day. They were easy to spot at the taxi mayhem at the bottom of the ramp with a great sign with your name as well. Nice van with plenty of ac [emoji41]!

Pix of Driver and Parents.

f138437236971b380039d7ac85dcecba.jpg

Black Hat Tours info and site: http://www.blackhattours.com/

I was thrilled the parents learned those scooters easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

For anyone one looking for a tour company especially for disabled travelers in Cozumel Black Hat Tours are beyond excellent. It turned a day that seemed impossible to possible and fun for everyone. They went way beyond to make sure the day was a great day. They were easy to spot at the taxi mayhem at the bottom of the ramp with a great sign with your name as well. Nice van with plenty of ac [emoji41]!

Pix of Driver and Parents.

f138437236971b380039d7ac85dcecba.jpg

Black Hat Tours info and site: http://www.blackhattours.com/

I was thrilled the parents learned those scooters easily.

Please post your review on the Cozumel page. It would help so many people!

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

We hired Black Hat Tours for 4 to 5 hours and $150.00 cash. The driver dropped me and Mom at Nachi CoCom and the driver took my Mothers husband around to go take some pictures of animal life on the island; Which they were successful. We then all ate lunch and the Parents had enough and wanted back to the ship. The driver was more than happy to stop at a Pharmacy for some lotion that I needed. He was able to fit 2 scooters into the van not taken apart. Where no other company wanted to entertain that thought. Driver was awesome.

We did a tour with Cresencio a couple of years ago and it was excellent. First we had him drive us through McDonalds for breakfast and that was interesting. He showed us around San Miquel, where residents live, shop, go to school, etc. We toured a little cenote in town. Then we went to the ruins for a while and then over to the East side where we made several stops including Coconuts for lunch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.