Red Bull

Most of us have the Premium Package. One person in our party uses Red Bull as a mixer with something. I did a search and all of the info is from last year and a little contradictory. Can anyone tell me for SURE if you can use Red Bull as a mixer with cocktails? THANK YOU....:)

I would suggest to the person who wants the Red Bull to wait until they are onboard to purchase the drink package. That way thay can ask the bar staff on that sailing what the policy will be.

I would suggest to the person who wants the Red Bull to wait until they are onboard to purchase the drink package. That way thay can ask the bar staff on that sailing what the policy will be.

Everyone purchased it already. I don't think it is a big deal...he just wanted to know and I thought maybe someone would have the answer. Thank You Bob:):):)

We had the premium package on Navigator last year and we could get drinks with Red Bull. DH loves Vegas Bombs.

I asked if I could get a Red Bull by itself and was told no so I ordered the pineapple Red Bull non-alcoholic drink (I forgot the official name) and asked for no pineapple. It was the same bartender and he gave me a glass of Red Bull. I asked one of our favorite bartenders about it and he said they do inventory of the canned sodas so the bartender has to have a way to ring it up that the system will allow you to get with a package. I would say that if he has trouble, try a different bar.

with the ultimate package you can get an unopened full can of red bull included with package.....if i was on way back to room i would stop by a bar ,pick one up... had a nice stash in my room during a 5 day , 4 day B2B cruise.....::p:p:p