can u get diet coke caffenine free

spotter27

I was able to get caffeine free diet coke last fall on the Splendor.

I didn't have a soda package but I was able to order caffeine free diet coke on Liberty a few months ago

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Really? I had no idea they had this. We just got off the Breeze and had I known, I would have ask (I always switch from diet to caffeine free late in the evening). :(

In my experience on multiple ships, diet caffeine free coke is generally available somewhere on the ship, but not necessaarily everywhere. On various ships we have had luck with the bar in the lobby or one of the bars on Lido deck. And sometimes we find it in additional places. So look around, ask various bartenders, and you will probably find some. We have somewhat tired of the treasure hunt aspect of this and now order a couple of 6-packs delivered to the cabin so it is there for us in the evenings.

In my experience on multiple ships, diet caffeine free coke is generally available somewhere on the ship, but not necessaarily everywhere. On various ships we have had luck with the bar in the lobby or one of the bars on Lido deck. And sometimes we find it in additional places. So look around, ask various bartenders, and you will probably find some. We have somewhat tired of the treasure hunt aspect of this and now order a couple of 6-packs delivered to the cabin so it is there for us in the evenings.

I did not check every bar, but did ask at the lobby, sports and serenity bar on the Miracle.

On the Breeze a few years ago there was a few cans in our cabin fridge, but none in ours this last trip.

Really? I had no idea they had this. We just got off the Breeze and had I known, I would have ask (I always switch from diet to caffeine free late in the evening). :(

It does seem to take a bit of searching. I got it without a problem at the punchliner club. I ordered it in the MDR one night and they took a while to find it, but did eventually.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app