Aft Neptunes - Koningsdam

jvalentine

Hi All,

So here's the scoop...the aft neptune suites on the Koningsdam have an extra side wall window. They've not been done before on previous ships. If i'm wrong, please correct me! I'm curious how it will effect the layout since it looks like it will displace the tv space.

If anyone has one booked or happens to come across a photo of an aft wrap cabin...i would love to see! Many thanks in advance!

Sure, you can see the video of it here where you can see the extra window on the side aft neptunes:

I looked all over the deck plans for the fleet and didn't see another ship with the side windows. (And maybe I'm wrong, so again..someone correct me if so!)

In our N.A. aft-wrap (5186) the head of the bed was on the outside wall with a large mirror over the bed and nightstands. The TV was in a corner on the desk. (Google /5186-eurodam/ ) If the new window just replaces all or part of that mirror, the room configuration could be the same. If the bed is turned 90 degrees so that the head is on the forward wall it would block closets that are on the Sig ships, but the TV could stay in the same place.

Edited by jtl513

Sure, you can see the video of it here where you can see the extra window on the side aft neptunes:

I looked all over the deck plans for the fleet and didn't see another ship with the side windows. (And maybe I'm wrong, so again..someone correct me if so!)

From what I understand reading here on the boards the last couple of months, the TV's are being removed from the desk and placed on the wall directly across from the foot of the bed. In Neptune Aft Wrap Suites, in my minds eye, that would put it over the sofa.

Joanie

In our N.A. aft-wrap (5186) the head of the bed was on the outside wall with a large mirror over the bed and nightstands. The TV was in a corner on the desk. (Google /5186-eurodam/ ) If the new window just replaces all or part of that mirror, the room configuration could be the same. If the bed is turned 90 degrees so that the head is on the forward wall it would block closets that are on the Sig ships, but the TV could stay in the same place.

Thank you!