Silhouette & Reflection....bow

aloha43

You can't just walk up and get on it as its closed off, however celebrity will hold a special sail away up there generally at least once on each cruise...

Invites are given out with details of where to go & what time etc,

As for who gets an invite there's really no real criteria but most often I think it's suite & VIPs, I've had a couple of invites as an elite member, but on our last cruise we didn't get an invite but our friend did and she's not elite nor was a suite guest.. She would say a VIP but she's the only one!! [emoji23]

Hopefully the invite fairy will visit your cabin on your next cruise! [emoji4]

Edited by MR_T

You can't just walk up and get on it as its closed off, however celebrity will hold a special sail away up there generally at least once on each cruise...

Invites are given out with details of where to go & what time etc,

As for who gets an invite there's really no real criteria but most often I think it's suite & VIPs, I've had a couple of invites as an elite member, but on our last cruise we didn't get an invite but our friend did and she's not elite nor was a suite guest.. She would say a VIP but she's the only one!! [emoji23]

Hopefully the invite fairy will visit your cabin on your next cruise! [emoji4]

How you get an invitation is a mystery. We have been invited a couple of times, including the only cruise we didn't have a suite. It was the Silhouette, departing from Venice, probably one of the most beautiful sail-aways. We have been Elite's since our first cruise with Celebrity, through RCCL reciprocity. ;)

Back-to-back cruisers on the March 26th sailing of the Reflection were invited to the heli-deck for sail-away out of Miami. In addition, we were invited for sail-away out of St. Thomas later that week but decided not to join in. We were in an Aqua class cabin the first week and a suite the second.

Not sure what's the fascination with the bow of the ship as you can see things MUCH better from higher up during sail away...not to mention its usually windy and there is no bar there.... :eek:

Edited by SheriffJoe