Who is the Cruise Director on the CB?

maritimer

I have had James Lay as CD on three different cruises. That is a little uncommon, but I like him a lot. I tease him about getting new material for people who have sailed with him more than once.

Hard to ask about CD's because everyone has different expectations and tastes. I, however, think James is very friendly, approachable, and no attitude.

But, I find Bert Stratton annoying with his facial expressions. I would rather he play it straight and just sing.

Hope the CB is not quite the nightmare I experienced in May. Leaving again in two weeks. I am hoping for the best.

Party On! Sungirl

James is a high energy always smile friendly guy.

We enjoyed a pleasant lunch with him and found him to be a very down to earth, smart man

He informed us that he will be the new cruise director on the Crown.

Hope the CB is not quite the nightmare I experienced in May. Leaving again in two weeks. I am hoping for the best.

Party On! Sungirl

C'mon over to our roll call! We are planning a meet and greet on Sunday after we sail!

Deb

We had James Lay on the CB Princess in Sept. 2004. My husband's impression of him was "high energy". He still talks about the way James, Lisa, Shannon, and other members of his crew kept dancing for what seemed forever on the Aft Deck stage on Island Night. Just when Hubby thought they were done, James would say, "One more time!". Also, his favorite word is "Fantastic".

We also joined the Ballroom Dancing class with him and Lisa and he really knows his steps. I heard that he'd learned how to dance early in life. James always seemed very upbeat. We never had any personal encounters with him, though. I liked his Ass't, Scott, too. Lynne

We had James Lay on the CB Princess in Sept. 2004. My husband's impression of him was "high energy". He still talks about the way James, Lisa, Shannon, and other members of his crew kept dancing for what seemed forever on the Aft Deck stage on Island Night. Just when Hubby thought they were done, James would say, "One more time!". Also, his favorite word is "Fantastic".

We also joined the Ballroom Dancing class with him and Lisa and he really knows his steps. I heard that he'd learned how to dance early in life. James always seemed very upbeat. We never had any personal encounters with him, though. I liked his Ass't, Scott, too. Lynne

Sorry about the double post. If I don't hit the reply button hard enough it doesn't go through and then I wait. I finally have to click it again and it comes up double!!

So, I guess all the things I said about James are doubly true!! Lynne

Archived