Ubp question, what is a good drink?

Theresa522

Hi guys, this is our first time with the UBP. I am looking for some good drink ideas which are included in the package. I am more of a foo-foo type of drinker :D

Can I get white zinfandel, chocolate martinis and cosmopolitans with this package?

Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate your time. :)

You also might want to read this part of the Terms and Conditions on what is not covered, if you haven't seen it yet.

"The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $15. One (1) beverage per person per transaction. Package can be used in all restaurants, lounges, bars and Great Stirrup Cay. Any items over $15 will receive an $15 discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account. Ultimate Beverage Package is not available on the Pride of America."

Try the Mojitos. The Raspberry and the Coconut/Pineapple are mighty tasty. The Dark and Stormy made with dark rum and ginger beer is very refreshing. Good thing with the drink package, you can try anything just to see if you like it.

Any drink you can get waiter to get you,we had trouble getting waiter on our cruise that just ended on Thursday. Bar man in shakers would not mix a martini cocktail for us, he was quite rude, told us we had to get it from cagneys, he wouldn't relent, a kind waiter went to get our drinks and said bar man in cagneys was shocked bar man in shakers wouldn't mix it for us. That was on Epic.

I second the Rebellios Fish. And, In passing along a well know secret:. Find your favorite bartender with your favorite drink, tip a buck or two, your drink will be the priority and great tasting. Every time!. I tipped Bong and Ernesto so much they would double my mojito order!. My wife and I would sit and just people watch before late shows.

Check out this other ongoing post for a ton of suggestions: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2173108&highlight=ubp+must+drink.

Someone compiled all of the must drink drinks into a list in excel! (Thank you whoever did that). We have our copy printed and ready to go for next week!!:)

We the same for our June cruise! I am also very grateful to the person who put the list together. The list is on page 21 of the thread.:D

We the same for our June cruise! I am also very grateful to the person who put the list together. The list is on page 21 of the thread.:D

Thanks for posting about this! I just downloaded it for our July trip. I'm a fru-fru drink gal too:D

When we were on RCL for our honeymoon cruise (almost 18 years ago:eek:) there would be someone who would come around the dining room at the end of dinner with this try of these layered shots that you could purchase. They were SO yummy!! Do they have this type of thing available to purchase on NCL?

Rebellious fish are great, but they are rebellious, meaning they taste like fruit punch and sneak up on you!!!

Ask at the mojito bar for a "fresh" mojito, NCL has taken to using mojito mix, but you can get them at the Mojito bar, if it is not busy, and they will be more willing with a dollar or so extra.

Frozen Mojitos are yummy also.

Just a suggestion regarding tipping. If you are so inclined to give your server/bartender an extra tip, they prefer cash. The amount that you add on to your ticket, goes into a mysterious pool that they will receive a portion of.

Hi guys, this is our first time with the UBP. I am looking for some good drink ideas which are included in the package. I am more of a foo-foo type of drinker :D

Can I get white zinfandel, chocolate martinis and cosmopolitans with this package?

Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate your time. :)

I always get the UBP- I tend to go for Grey and Diet Coke but if you are a cocktail lover then a dark and stormy and a french raspberry are good calls!

Just a suggestion regarding tipping. If you are so inclined to give your server/bartender an extra tip, they prefer cash. The amount that you add on to your ticket, goes into a mysterious pool that they will receive a portion of.

We actually asked several of our bartenders this on our Getaway cruise last week, and they told us that as long as they are the one who rings it up/gives you the receipt, any room charge tip goes directly to them.

I also discovered the Toma on this cruise. Citrus vodka, lemon juice, tarragon simple syrup, champagne...it was AMAZING.