Escape entertainment

marci0914

We just hit out 90 days today and booked all our dinner times. I tried to make show reservations but all I could reserve was After Midnight. Does anyone know what happened to Million Dollar Quartet? Is it no longer on the Escape?

That's a possibility. If it doesn't appear as an option then, I suggest calling. They often have issues with their website....some days things are there, some days, not.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. It will never cease to amaze me that some members here don't realize that a VERY small percentage of cruisers even know about CC. Of those lucky ones who do, few have the time, or desire, to read/stalk every thread.

I'm not joking. But thanks for responding. Do you know if I will be able to reserve seats for The Brat Pack? It wasn't available today, maybe after the 16th?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm not joking. But thanks for responding. Do you know if I will be able to reserve seats for The Brat Pack?

Brat Pack is the second show in the main theater. We were able to book seats on our mid-May cruise. Keep checking your MyNCL.

Edited by BirdTravels

No need to make reservations on Escape. There was always at least half the theater empty for the shows. They were that bad.

Didn't you just get off? You hit one of a handful of cruises that is in between the regular shows, which are being moved around. Sucks for you, but that doesn't apply to this poster. MDQ was packed when we sailed, and I'm sure The Brat Pack moving to replace it in the main theater will be too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app