New menus on the Jewel yet? New suite dining menu?

kdzkatz

Just off the Jewel (5/7 - 5/14 Alaska) with pamrob and can confirm that the menu still has the pot pie, mozz sticks and chicken fingers, but there are wings on it as well.

During the CC Meet & Greet I specifically talked to the F&B Director about the menus on the Jewel, and he said basically that the updated non-MDR menus may take as much as another 6 months to get rolled out to Jewel-class ships, so they may not make it until the end of 2016. However, they are rolling out some very specific menu items little by little, like adding the tomahawk steak to the Cagney's menu.

I was a little disappointed that the Le Bistro menu was the same as the last 2 cruises I've been on (in 2013 and 2015)...I really wanted to try some of the newer dishes that are on the updated menu I saw (like what's currently on the BA/GA). Still, what they have is delicious!

Just off the Jewel (5/7 - 5/14 Alaska) with pamrob and can confirm that the menu still has the pot pie, mozz sticks and chicken fingers, but there are wings on it as well.

During the CC Meet & Greet I specifically talked to the F&B Director about the menus on the Jewel, and he said basically that the updated non-MDR menus may take as much as another 6 months to get rolled out to Jewel-class ships, so they may not make it until the end of 2016. However, they are rolling out some very specific menu items little by little, like adding the tomahawk steak to the Cagney's menu.

I was a little disappointed that the Le Bistro menu was the same as the last 2 cruises I've been on (in 2013 and 2015)...I really wanted to try some of the newer dishes that are on the updated menu I saw (like what's currently on the BA/GA). Still, what they have is delicious!

Great information! Thank you for sharing. I am guessing the suite dining menu will be part of the same roll out as the rest of the ship?

It will be great either way. I will either be welcoming the new menu with great gluttony (for me) or saying my final goodbye to the dishes I will miss next year also with great gluttony. :p;):D

Great information! Thank you for sharing. I am guessing the suite dining menu will be part of the same roll out as the rest of the ship?

It will be great either way. I will either be welcoming the new menu with great gluttony (for me) or saying my final goodbye to the dishes I will miss next year also with great gluttony. :p;):D

That's what I call a great attitude!

(And I really hope you get as lucky with the weather in Alaska as we did...it was beautiful, warm and sunny for all three Alaskan ports, and the glacier viewing - while chilly - was awesome. Have a great trip!)

Hi, we will be sailing with Jewel for the first time in June 4-11... We sailed with BA last year and the Uptown Grill burger was just fantastic and we are wondering if anyone can recommend where we cqn get a nice burger in Jewel.

Hi, we will be sailing with Jewel for the first time in June 4-11... We sailed with BA last year and the Uptown Grill burger was just fantastic and we are wondering if anyone can recommend where we cqn get a nice burger in Jewel.

Might get an answer to the burger question if you join the Jewel June 4th Roll Call. :D