My Time Dining

Could someone please help me. It will be 10wks until our cruise on Harmony of the Seas and I'm trying to reserve meal times with MY Time Dining and entertainment online. My problem is that it will only allow me to book one day for dinner and when I try to book a second date it tells me that I already have the item in my cart and will have to modify which only changes the date I have already done :mad:. Why can I not book for the full week?

Also the entertainment schedule does not seem to be available yet, is this normal?

I am not an experienced cruiser and this is my first RCC and I don't want to miss out on anything.

Any info would be appreciated.

thank you

Hi, we are also booked on the Harmony of the Seas. Departure on May 29th. We are also wondering when it will be possible to make reservations for entertainment. Hopefully the schedule will be available through Cruise Planner at the end of April? I would recommend to wait with My time dinner reservations until the entertainment schedule has been released. Our priority are the shows and events and we always schedule our dinner reservations around them.

Lashadas

HoneyB....While not the Harmony, She Who Must Be Obeyed and I spent two weeks on the Allure this winter. Friends who had already sailed on the Oasis or the Allure obsessed over booking everything in advance, I suspect because they could, and spent a lot of time worrying about if they did A then when could they do B, and when should their dinner reservation be, and what if they decided to do C instead? Too much work.

We decided to relax and go with the flow. I did book the first nights MTD time before we left home and that was it. Once we were onboard, we booked our MTD for the following evening as we left the dining room each evening. We booked our shows via the in-room, interactive TV. It was much more spontaneous and as a result, for us anyway, more relaxing. We even wandered into some of the shows last-minute and never had trouble with seating.

Relax and enjoy. You'll see the shows you want and won't go hungry either.:D

:mad:. Why can I not book for the full week?

Because RCI's IT department hates you. The system expects you to book one night at a time and check out.

Schedule availability on a brand new ship can differ from an established ship, so you can't always go by the schedules from say Allure.

If you go to the Cruise Planner on RCI's website, there are two buttons to click on the Dining section: Make a Reservation *OR* Plan All Cruise Dining.

I clicked the second one and was able to book all of my MTD times easily at one fell swoop.

Hope this helps?! :)

Could someone please help me. It will be 10wks until our cruise on Harmony of the Seas and I'm trying to reserve meal times with MY Time Dining and entertainment online. My problem is that it will only allow me to book one day for dinner and when I try to book a second date it tells me that I already have the item in my cart and will have to modify which only changes the date I have already done :mad:. Why can I not book for the full week?

Also the entertainment schedule does not seem to be available yet, is this normal?

I am not an experienced cruiser and this is my first RCC and I don't want to miss out on anything.

Any info would be appreciated.

thank you

We are booked for the Harmony June 26th and I had called to make our MTD reservations because I had a problem doing it online a while back. I also ask for an email confirmation for the dinning times which I received and printed out.

As far as the entertainment goes I have been checking everyday and when I called 2 weeks ago I was told it would be up 60-90 from the cruise.

You can also do your SetSail Pass online now but make sure you take a photo of everyone before you start to upload to their site. It is requested that the background it white or like a light beige color, no busy background.