Allure carry on wine.

We will be sailing on Allure of the Seas in a few weeks. I understand that RCI allows you to bring onboard two 750ML bottles of wine per stateroom. We have been told by RCI it is best to carry them on during check-in and not to put them in your luggage. Just looking for confirmation on this, and if this is true, how do they track how many bottles are actually going to each stateroom?

We will be sailing on Allure of the Seas in a few weeks. I understand that RCI allows you to bring onboard two 750ML bottles of wine per stateroom. We have been told by RCI it is best to carry them on during check-in and not to put them in your luggage. Just looking for confirmation on this, and if this is true, how do they track how many bottles are actually going to each stateroom?

It's your choice if you carry on the wine or put in in checked bags. If you put the wine in checked bags, there is the potential for breakage, and your bag delivery might be delayed by security until they can confirm the contents.

We carry two bottles of wine aboard in our carry-on bag. No one is checking how many bottles are going to which cabins, so if two of you went through check-in separately I think you could each get away with taking two bottles aboard.

Interestingly, my two little 99 cent miniatures that were left over from our flight were confiscated, stored, then delivered to our Cabin on the final night. All that trouble for $1.98 worth of booze!