Future Magic Cruisers (Western Caribbean)

kpatrick74

Hi! Since the Magic is repositioning to Port Canaveral, there aren't any Fun Times or Dining Room menus for me to peruse.

Would anyone be willing to collect and scan these to CC (or mail; I will send you SASE for them) after your cruise so I can review them before my cruise June 18th?

It's the Western Itinerary (Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, and Costa Maya).

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi! Since the Magic is repositioning to Port Canaveral, there aren't any Fun Times or Dining Room menus for me to peruse.

Would anyone be willing to collect and scan these to CC (or mail; I will send you SASE for them) after your cruise so I can review them before my cruise June 18th?

Thank you!

There isn't much time between our cruises as I'm on the Magic from 5/28-6/4, but it is the western Itinerary and if you don't get the fun times by then let me know. Friend me or something on here and remind me. i always take pictures of the fun times, I'd be happy to send them to you. again, there is only 1 cruise between ours, but if you remind me, ill get them to you.

There isn't much time between our cruises as I'm on the Magic from 5/28-6/4, but it is the western Itinerary and if you don't get the fun times by then let me know. Friend me or something on here and remind me. i always take pictures of the fun times, I'd be happy to send them to you. again, there is only 1 cruise between ours, but if you remind me, ill get them to you.

Thank you. That would be great. I'll be in touch with you before your cruise...have a good night!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I been asking for months haven't had anybody send them :confused:

Unfortunately, your cruise is the first to do this itinerary after repositioning. The magic is repositioning to Port Canaveral on April 20th and does a 3 night cruise to Nassau. This is followed by a 7 night Eastern on April 23rd and then your cruise on April 30th will be the Magic's first sailing to the Western ports.

Would you mind taking pics of the fun times and the dining room menus and posting here on CC for future sailings.

Yes, I will have the first week cruise out of Pt. Canaveral but the menu's will be the same and will continue, I gather they have the American Table, am I correct?

I have a thing about taking photos in a restaurant when people are eating, but I sure can remember some items for you and take the photo of the menu thats listed outside the restaurant before dinner time. I know the menu's continue and stay the same if only somebody can let me have them that be great I just have to figure out which ones are for what days thats all but at least I would know which menu's I least care for and go to the steakhouse instead.

Sure I usually take home the fun times.

Edited by lyndamr

Yes, I will have the first week cruise out of Pt. Canaveral but the menu's will be the same and will continue, I gather they have the American Table, am I correct?

I have a thing about taking photos in a restaurant when people are eating, but I sure can remember some items for you and take the photo of the menu thats listed outside the restaurant before dinner time. I know the menu's continue and stay the same if only somebody can let me have them that be great I just have to figure out which ones are for what days thats all but at least I would know which menu's I least care for and go to the steakhouse instead.

Sure I usually take home the fun times.

Thank you! They do have American Table. I totally understand the issue with taking photos in the dining room. I always took the one out front in the middle of the day when no one was standing around it.

You rock and I hope you have a great cruise.

Thank you!

Hi, although this post is not about the menus, it may be of interest to all Magic cruisers in the next few months. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=379890&d=1458244067

This SS was posted by a recent Magic pax on a thread about the Magic dated in March 2016.

Originally Posted by theplanner2010 View Post

revised 3-17 attached - with guys bbq

This is a great source of information about dining aboard the Magic!:)

A big thanks to the OP for this SS.

Edited by jwjax

I also wanted the Breeze, was planning on going but since she isn't no longer here we chose the Magic due to the fact the Dream was our favorite carnival ship and the Magic being her sister ship has to be the same, but still wanted the Breeze ugh.....at least we have a decent ship here in Florida. :D

We are booked on the Magic in June and want to try the steakhouse also. Would love to see the menus in advance so we can book the steakhouse. We have never had the American table menu either

When in June are you cruising? I'm on the June 18th sailing.

Hi, although this post is not about the menus, it may be of interest to all Magic cruisers in the next few months. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=379890&d=1458244067

This is a great source of information about dining aboard the Magic!:)

A big thanks to the OP for this SS.

Thank you!!!

We are also on the first Western Sailing (April 30th). I'll try to see if I can get the FunTimes and menus.

I also have been curious about them and I was hoping someone would have thought to post the FunTimes and menus from the same itinerary from Galveston...I can't imagine a whole lot has changes.

We are also on the first Western Sailing (April 30th). I'll try to see if I can get the FunTimes and menus.

I also have been curious about them and I was hoping someone would have thought to post the FunTimes and menus from the same itinerary from Galveston...I can't imagine a whole lot has changes.

Thank you!!! I hope you have a great cruise

Kissyfur19 that is exactly how I am thinking, odd how nobody has them or can help us so far.

I simply don't understand how people are expecting to get this information on a cruise that hasn't even taken place yet . New home port and changes in itinerary timing will alter everything.

• 1 month later...