Help with mid-aft on Regal

Prof96

We are finally taking our first cruise on the Regal next spring and are looking at a mid-aft balcony cabin, specifically any middle deck somewhere in the 500's 600's. The deck plans show a lot of blank space in this section. I know what this means on the Grand class ships as I have had the misfortune to be on Baja deck across from the luggage delivery, room service delivery access, and dishwashing section where there was constant noise.

I have searched the forums and cabin postings but found little about noise in these sections (maybe that is a good thing!). Can those of you who have been in these balcony cabins offer your experience with these cabins? Thanks!

We were in B612 this past Feb/Mar on the Royal (sister ship). There were no disturbances from the 'blank' area across the hall. There are some doors to service areas, but they were never an issue at all. Basically, because the Regal does not have a center stairway the mid ship elevators get very crowded. Would suggest a cabin further aft in the 600's nearer the aft stairway or further forward in the 300's.