Carnival inspiration Matradee email

lake53

Hi first sorry if this is not the right spot for my question. I was wondering if any one would happe to have the email for the Matrdee on the Insiration we our on the May 2 cruise. Thanks inadvance Tom

It is my understanding that Maitre' D's are not expected to respond to guest emails, so your mileage may vary in contacting them.

We've always gotten a response. Have you not gotten one back personally?

OP, email the MD. It will put you at the head of the request line. We've ALWAYS gotten exactly as we requested,and have always gotten a response.

Ignore responses of posters that post what they have heard, and listen to those who have said what they have done.

You can also now email the steakhouse for reservations instead of using any middle men. Middle men only slow the process up, and sometimes fall through the cracks.

Same here - I always receive a response from the Maitre 'D.

You just make his job easier. I suppose they'd much rather deal with your request now than having a long line on embarkation day where they need to make a puzzle out of everyone's requests.

It is my understanding that Maitre' D's are not expected to respond to guest emails, so your mileage may vary in contacting them.

OP, email the MD. It will put you at the head of the request line. We've ALWAYS gotten exactly as we requested,and have always gotten a response.

Ignore responses of posters that post what they have heard, and listen to those who have said what they have done.

You can also now email the steakhouse for reservations instead of using any middle men. Middle men only slow the process up, and sometimes fall through the cracks.

The brand ambassador has posted several times on his blog and FB page that the MD's will try to accommodate your request but are not required to answer emails. Most seem to answer, but not all.

Just curious what people are requesting ? Maybe this doesn't apply to me , but just wondering what do you email them requesting?- Is it like table location? Size of your party??? We have anytime dining? Are request sent to that maitre'd also? If so, what for?

Edited by ccw2891

Hi first sorry if this is not the right spot for my question. I was wondering if any one would happe to have the email for the Matrdee on the Insiration we our on the May 2 cruise. Thanks inadvance Tom

You're welcome for me posting the email address you requested. :rolleyes:

And, more often than not the Maitre' D will not respond to your email - they normally just take care of your issue and go on to the next. Double check when you get your sign and sail card or go in person to the dining room and look - if it's not what you asked for then see him in person

Just curious what people are requesting ? Maybe this doesn't apply to me , but just wondering what do you email them requesting?- Is it like table location? Size of your party??? We have anytime dining? Are request sent to that maitre'd also? If so, what for?

Usually table size and location (i.e., table near a window).

The brand ambassador has posted several times on his blog and FB page that the MD's will try to accommodate your request but are not required to answer emails. Most seem to answer, but not all.

I actually read more complaints on his page about requests not being processed or lost, in between people claiming that's not a company page but his page.