Guest ticket booklet

Gilbo

I reserved thru a travel agent and I did my online check in for our upcoming cruise on May 8th.

I can't locate my guest ticket, can anyone help me or should I call captain's club ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Firstly, check with your travel agent and get them to chase this down. You hired them to take care of things for you.

Did you log onto your Celebrity account and check? Did you order your luggage tags from your account?

We got our Guest Ticket Booklet posted on our account page 2 weeks before our February cruise.

Edited by pete_coach

I reserved thru a travel agent and I did my online check in for our upcoming cruise on May 8th.

I can't locate my guest ticket, can anyone help me or should I call captain's club ?

If you are talking about the Guest Ticket Booklet,

when you log into your account if you click on "Manage Reservation" for the cruise you want, then under "My Cruise Summary"

there should be a link on the left side of the screen further down labeled

"PRINT Guest Ticket Booklet"

If you click on it, the Guest Ticket Booklet is displayed on your screen as a PDF file.

There is no need to print it out on paper as you can just scroll down through it to look it over,

or you can save it on your own computer if you want to keep it available for future reference without needing to log back in to your Celebrity account.

However, if you have booked a hotel or transportation through the cruise line, it is a good idea to print out only those vouchers.

Otherwise, there is no need to print out any of it.

Thank you everyone !! I really appreciate. I don't have the link and can't order the luggage tags either. I will be in touch with my TA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app