Liberty menu and formal night

We are cruising on Liberty of the seas 5/22/16. Western(roatan, Costa maya, Cozumel) I am looking for the menus for each night. We want to dine in the specialty restaurants. I don't want miss a formal night or a good meal in the dining room. We would like to have 2 meals in the specialty dining. It doesn't matter to me which nights, I'm just trying to plan ahead.

If you contact the reservation team on RCCL they have sample menus that they can send out in PDF form. (PDF's are too large for me to upload here).

They will not have the exact menus for the different days but it should give a good estimation.

Formal nights on a 7 night cruise is normally 2nd and 6th night. This can be changed to other days if the ship finds it more suitable to move the days.

Sorry I can not be more exact but this should help :)

Thanks for your response, I didn't expect 2 formal nights. We have 3 teens with us and I want to tell them when we have dinner together. I'm thinking maybe the 3rd and 5th night may workout well for specialty dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are cruising on Liberty of the seas 5/22/16. Western(roatan, Costa maya, Cozumel) I am looking for the menus for each night. We want to dine in the specialty restaurants. I don't want miss a formal night or a good meal in the dining room. We would like to have 2 meals in the specialty dining. It doesn't matter to me which nights, I'm just trying to plan ahead.

Here are the various menus, the order is determined by the ship:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9DWThq8FEXDV282aVBtVzB0dms

We did a similar itinerary on Liberty 3/27/16, but it was Roatan/Belize/Cozumel. For our sailing, the formal nights were 2nd and 5th nights. I don't remember the order of all the menus, but the first formal night was "Saffron" and the second was "Jasmine." You can see all the menus here:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

We disembarked Liberty yesterday (Roatan/Belize/Cozumel itinerary). Here was the menu order we had:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Basil, Shiitake, Jasmine (Formal), Pimiento, Pomodoro.

Hope that helps some.

Tim

Day 2&5 were formal. Our server told us they don't do day 6 because a lot of people don't come to dinner after drinking in Cozumel all day :):):)

I'm pretty certain of these things...

Prime rib was offered day 1&6

Lobster tail day 5

Day 7 menu didn't do anything for me so I got the Filet (extra $$ but worth it)

Shrimp day 6

Rack of lamb was day 4 I believe

Lamb shank day 7

Day one had the pork chop and the salmon....my dad and I ended up swapping because we liked what the other ordered better lol

We disembarked Liberty yesterday (Roatan/Belize/Cozumel itinerary). Here was the menu order we had:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Basil, Shiitake, Jasmine (Formal), Pimiento, Pomodoro.

Hope that helps some.

Tim

How did you like this itinerary? We did the other one the week before you sailed, and will do this one next year

Is there an "every night"/always available steak on the menu still or is it only the extra charge high end steak that is available each night?

There is a "free" steak available every night in the MDR.

Is there an "every night"/always available steak on the menu still or is it only the extra charge high end steak that is available each night?

There is still an every night menu. My daughter had the steak 6/7 nights that week lol. It also has chicken, fish and a vegetarian option if memory serves

Yes, they are called the 'Classics':

Linguini Pomodoro

Fragrant tomato, onion and garlic sauce tossedwith al dente pasta

Premium Angus Beef Sliders

On a tomato brioche with steak fries and tarragon aïoli

Broiled Fillet of Atlantic Salmon

Served with chef ’s choice of vegetables

Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast

Natural jus and assorted vegetables

Aged Hand-Cut Manhattan Strip Steak

Grilled to order and served with garlic-herb butter and seasonal vegetables

We are on the same cruise. Looking at the menu I will be eating a lot of steak and chicken. I do not like a lot of sauces on my food. I know I'm strange.

We are also on this cruise. I don't eat much red meat at all. Maybe once every couple of months, I'll have some flank steak or something. I also don't do sauces at all. I tend to eat mostly grilled fish, and some chicken sometimes.

How did you like this itinerary? We did the other one the week before you sailed, and will do this one next year

We liked it. It seems very similar to the other one - two sea days, then three port days (middle one a tender port), followed by a sea day. Cozumel is common to both itineraries. The things to do in Roatan and Belize seemed a little bit more limited than Jamaica and Grand Cayman. But that is a subjective thing. I'd happily do either.

Tim

We liked it. It seems very similar to the other one - two sea days, then three port days (middle one a tender port), followed by a sea day. Cozumel is common to both itineraries. The things to do in Roatan and Belize seemed a little bit more limited than Jamaica and Grand Cayman. But that is a subjective thing. I'd happily do either.

Tim

Thanks for your feedback!

I figured if nothing else I will be able to say I've been to Belize and Honduras

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app