New brochure

I am looking at cruises for May and September next year There are several possibilities on Discovery or Majesty in her last season. I also checked out P&O Oceana from Malta and for a 14 nighter they want £2800 for a single outside cabin :eek: OK, I get £150 shareholder benefit but that is still £2650. It will be interesting to see what Thomson/TUI charge.

Well I've received my copy of the new brochure..........and I think I'll wait until I'm not paying for the 'free' all inclusive before I book!:rolleyes:

Since when did Thomsons do free anything ?

£42 to reserve a specific cabin, £25 to book a cruise or holiday in a TA shop rather than online, £7 (?) to pre-book a seat on the flight etc.

BTW - I know where you can purchase ocean front property in Arizona at very competitive prices !!! :)

Since when did Thomsons do free anything ?

£42 to reserve a specific cabin, £25 to book a cruise or holiday in a TA shop rather than online, £7 (?) to pre-book a seat on the flight etc.

BTW - I know where you can purchase ocean front property in Arizona at very competitive prices !!! :)

Compare with P&O!

You might have to pay hundreds of pounds PER PERSON to reserve a specific cabin :eek:

No company gives anything for free. If you don't have to pay for something, like cabin, seats or safe the costs are recovered elsewhere.

That's why I'm waiting until the free all inclusive is finished.;)

'

We are

indeed, but all are not pensioners are they ?

Its been a while for me, since I have cruised on Thomson, (Emerald) and the passengers were a mix of young and old.

Just wondering with the Thomson Branded ships and the new(ish) TUI branded ship(s), what the difference in the target market will be going forward.

I am looking at cruises for May and September next year There are several possibilities on Discovery or Majesty in her last season. I also checked out P&O Oceana from Malta and for a 14 nighter they want £2800 for a single outside cabin :eek: OK, I get £150 shareholder benefit but that is still £2650. It will be interesting to see what Thomson/TUI charge.

I waded through the Thomson site this evening and got some prices. A 14 nighter on Discovery in May with a single outside cabin and drinks package is £2113. A 14 nighter on the Madge in September with a single outside cabin and drinks package is £2312.

I did a dummy booking for P&O Oceana in May and for an outside cabin with my Peninsular club discount they want £3038 :eek:

Of to the TA tomorrow to book ;)

I waded through the Thomson site this evening and got some prices. A 14 nighter on Discovery in May with a single outside cabin and drinks package is £2113. A 14 nighter on the Madge in September with a single outside cabin and drinks package is £2312.

I did a dummy booking for P&O Oceana in May and for an outside cabin with my Peninsular club discount they want £3038 :eek:

Of to the TA tomorrow to book ;)

We are looking at a Caribbean cruise for this winter. P&O is over £200 pp cheaper than Thomson flying from Glasgow.

Ok we have tips to pay with P&O but they can be removed. Like most people we always tip with Thomson anyway even although tips are included.

P&O still working out cheaper than Thomson.

indeed, but all are not pensioners are they ?

Its been a while for me, since I have cruised on Thomson, (Emerald) and the passengers were a mix of young and old.

Just wondering with the Thomson Branded ships and the new(ish) TUI branded ship(s), what the difference in the target market will be going forward.

Sorry PedroLeBlanc you miss understood my short post the 'we' I was referring to was all of the cruisers on the site, young and old. Although we are pensioners we started cruising many years ago and in all our years we have always noted a good mix of ages so what I should have said is they are targeting everyone, I can remember the Emerald and the Calypso and a few others.

Sorry again:rolleyes:

went into Thomson t.a.this morning for new brochure,none on display, when i asked if they had any told she would go and look in the store room,yes she had them and gave me one, still there was none put on display,do they not want to sell for next year yet? so if you go in looking for brochure and don't see any ask as they may be in store room.

Sorry PedroLeBlanc you miss understood my short post the 'we' I was referring to was all of the cruisers on the site, young and old. Although we are pensioners we started cruising many years ago and in all our years we have always noted a good mix of ages so what I should have said is they are targeting everyone, I can remember the Emerald and the Calypso and a few others.

Sorry again:rolleyes:

apology accepted pensioncruiser :D

I missed the post, where it was announced that you had become the ambassador for everyone and everything on the Thomson forum .:D:D

Edited by PedroLeBlanc