Missing from my ncl

Jessieasanders

Should I be concerned if our drink packages are missing from our "my ncl" pages? We have two rooms ... Me booked in one with our two girls, and my husband booked in another with our son. Having two logins to check and manage is very annoying. But in any case ... Our package came with the UB package for my husband and I, and they gave us the soda package for my son. We paid for the soda packages for the two girls (which was slightly annoying since one daughter doesn't drink anything carbonated ... But whatever). However, not all the packages are showing up on the website. I've called, and the rep says she can see them in the computer, but couldn't answer why I couldn't see them. Should I be concerned?

Should I be concerned if our drink packages are missing from our "my ncl" pages? We have two rooms ... Me booked in one with our two girls, and my husband booked in another with our son. Having two logins to check and manage is very annoying. But in any case ... Our package came with the UB package for my husband and I, and they gave us the soda package for my son. We paid for the soda packages for the two girls (which was slightly annoying since one daughter doesn't drink anything carbonated ... But whatever). However, not all the packages are showing up on the website. I've called, and the rep says she can see them in the computer, but couldn't answer why I couldn't see them. Should I be concerned?

Probably no need to be concerned but for peace of mind have the rep e-mail you your documents that show the perks.

Call your pcc and ask for a "Amenity confirmation"

Probably no need to be concerned but for peace of mind have the rep e-mail you your documents that show the perks.

Exactly!

Every time I make payment I get emailed the original booking confirmation with all payments listed, plus a second email with the amenities listed.