Escape november 5 Not availablr

backsbanny

Here is a video about it. It says it's an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Escape. I have no clue how they'd do that on a 3 day charter, though.

EDIT: Her video says it goes to Eastern Caribbean, but the info on the website shows it's GSC, Nassau, then back to Miami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMH4_0E8IkI

And there is more videos and info about it on the It Works Global Facebook page. And #itworkscruise

Edited by BlackCat9Lives

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone, I did not have time to read thru all nine pages of this thread. I know for a fact there is a charter or partial charter. I have a friend that is a consultant/distributor for It Works and it is reward for consultants that meet certain sales criteria. I believe it is probably a lot of women. Just google IT Works and you can find out about them.

If you are already aware of this then, my apologies. Just thought you would want to know.

Thanks!

Sunny :)

It's not even a full ship. My friend just got upgraded to a balcony suite. I have been wanting to cruise via NCL, but now have re-considered. I wonder if other cruise lines do this?

Yes, other cruise lines have done this, but the $50 obc is a joke. I met someone on our Alaska cruise who shared HAL once cancelled one of their cruises due to a charter. However, HAL allowded them to pick any other 7 day cruise and they did not have to pay the cost difference supposedly.