Escape november 5 Not availablr

backsbanny

My daughter's birthday is on the 13th, so we decided to switch weeks. Was able to go from a balcony on deck 13 to a large balcony mini suite. $100 OBC, and paid the price difference for adding her. So, that's one balcony room available. I don't know what's up; but I wish you all a happy, safe cruise.:)

Same person who everyone talked to, who doesn't really know yet. But don't tell my daughter because she's pretty excited about pitbull.

I didn't talk to this "person". I'm just looking for a credible answer. So, does this mystery person say this is a fully chartered cruise and we're being kicked off OR there's going to be VIPs on the cruise with us?

I didn't talk to this "person". I'm just looking for a credible answer. So, does this mystery person say this is a fully chartered cruise and we're being kicked off OR there's going to be VIPs on the cruise with us?

I think "this person" being referred to is the evil voice in their head.

Maybe they are going to fill it up with industry people to break in Harvest Caye similar to when they launch a new ship???

Or break it in with people in furry outfits LOL? Check out this group on that Escape sailing:

Grab your swim trunks, your flip flops and your fursuit; join us on the 2016 furry cruise!

This year's voyage takes us out of the port of Miami, Florida on November 5th on the newest ship in Norwegian's fleet: the Norwegian Escape.

http://www.furrycruise.com/

Or break it in with people in furry outfits LOL? Check out this group on that Escape sailing:

Grab your swim trunks, your flip flops and your fursuit; join us on the 2016 furry cruise!

This year's voyage takes us out of the port of Miami, Florida on November 5th on the newest ship in Norwegian's fleet: the Norwegian Escape.

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

As of now, there are only 17 of them booked so they aren't responsible for the mysterious disappearing cruise week but still.....says they have permission from NCL to wear their suits among normally dressed passengers.

I totally wish I could change my date to the 5th. If you guys booked don't get canceled, this will be awesomeness of the highest order.

An other time we learn things first from cruisecritic..I was sure that the escape was not sold out...almost half of the ship was available for booking when the sailing disappeared...Sth else must be happening also..the furry guys can not be the half of the ship...There might be an other charter as well....This cruise is going to be really interesting!!!

YIKES! :eek:

Hope they are offering assistance and some good options to those that have to rebook. :cool:

I hope so I'm extremely limited as I'm sailing in on the harmony TA and have flights booked home for getting off escape [emoji33]

If you haven't already, you should post to the Group Cruises thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2333900

There's a google doc based on that thread that's tracking all the charters so people can research their dates before booking.

If you haven't already, you should post to the Group Cruises thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2333900

There's a google doc based on that thread that's tracking all the charters so people can research their dates before booking.

The animal people will also be kicked off for the charter as they were just a booking of 17 people according to their website

Ship has been fully chartered just been informed by ncl

Darn it! How did they notify you? I haven't seen anything yet. Hope you get everything worked out Newcastlemam. That's a long way to travel and a bummer that it's not in your favor right now.:(

Stinks for everyone involved.:mad:

I've seen a lot of people jumping better known lines for MSC. If you need other options, MSC has a cruise going out of Miami on the 5th to San Juan, St Maarten and Nassau.

I have no idea if they're any good but it might be worth looking into.

Celebrity also has the Reflection leaving on the 5th that goes to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Cozumel an their private place in Haiti. I've been on that one twice and it's a beautiful ship. I don't think it's kid friendly and I've gotten bored at night but other adults with kids swear up and down that their kids loved it/their kids club.

Hopefully you can figure something out that works for you guys.

Darn it! How did they notify you? I haven't seen anything yet. Hope you get everything worked out Newcastlemam. That's a long way to travel and a bummer that it's not in your favor right now.:(

Stinks for everyone involved.:mad:

I rang and pretended I wanted to book then once they said it was chartered I told them I was already booked