Monster

CruisingAgain

Took a 10 pack of 16oz on the Breeze last year in Miami and no one batted an eye.

Just because you were able to get them through once does not mean they are allowed. Don't be surprised if next time they get confiscated since 16 ounce drinks are not allowed.

From Carnival:

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

OP, if they are 12 ounces or less and in cans or cartons then you are allowed up to 12 each person.

Where did you find 12oz Monsters?? Do they make a variety of flavored in them?? I sail in a couple weeks and will try to bring 2 4 packs of the 16oz cans. If they take them no biggie. I just can't do the Rockstar offered on the ship and with late nights and early mornings I really need the kick:)

Thanks!! I'll check Amazon. From MI here and have never seen them in anything other then 15.5-16 oz cans. My fav is the Citrus yellow can or the Peach Tea....I will be bringing them on (or attempting) regardless of size. I don't bring water (ordered it online), I don't bring wine (cheers), I don't smuggle (cheers) however I need my monster!! :)

Just because you were able to get them through once does not mean they are allowed. Don't be surprised if next time they get confiscated since 16 ounce drinks are not allowed.

From Carnival:

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

OP, if they are 12 ounces or less and in cans or cartons then you are allowed up to 12 each person.

That really sucks. They must have changed the ounces part when they changed the bottle policy. Max was 20oz. I use to bring on 3 20oz redbulls, guess I will now just bring a six pack of 12oz.

That really sucks. They must have changed the ounces part when they changed the bottle policy. Max was 20oz. I use to bring on 3 20oz redbulls, guess I will now just bring a six pack of 12oz.

Yes, when they changed the bottle policy they did change the amount of ounces you are allowed to bring. Probably because most cans are 12 ounces.

2 things.

1 - I have yet to hear of anyone with problems with 16oz cans

2 - the 12/12oz is what is "considered" a "small" amount. 1 or 2 4 packs of 16oz cans are within guidelines from a total oz perspective.

Reasonably thinking, 12 or fewer cans of 12-16oz would be "considered" a "small" amount.