Airport ASAP Limousine Service

Love to Cook!

I checked both the West Coast departures section and the CA coastal section.

I have read nothing but bad reviews about BOTH of these companies! I checked Yelp and TripAdvisor. I found some good reviews on Airport ASAP, but I was hoping to find someone that actually used them, since the reviews were over a year old.

We've used Super Shuttle, and their private car service, multiple times from LAX to the ship and have never had a problem. I just used them last week and the service was perfect. They were on time and the van was clean. No problems here.

I checked both the West Coast departures section and the CA coastal section.

I have read nothing but bad reviews about BOTH of these companies! I checked Yelp and TripAdvisor. I found some good reviews on Airport ASAP, but I was hoping to find someone that actually used them, since the reviews were over a year old.

I've used them several times, never a problem! I don't know where you read those reviews but, it's up to you, of course. Good luck.

Has anyone used Airport ASAP Limousine Service from LAX? He has really great rates, but I can't seem to find any current reviews. The reviews that I found are all great, but they are over a year old. Thanks!

I don't know what rates you have nor have I ever used them. But I can say that I have used ontime1.com numerous times from LAX to San Pedro and reversed, and they were excellent. From LAX to San Pedro in a town car is $55 plus tip. If you would like meet and greet it is $15 more.

They are always on time and their vehicles spotless.

And no, I am not affiliated with them.:D

All these are based on a private SUV or van. There are 4 of us with luggage, so a car is not big enough.

OnTime1 quoted me $65 each way.

Airport ASAP quoted me $69 each way

Super Shuttle quoted me $164 each way

Prime Time Shuttle quoted me $103 each way

Execucar quoted me $121 each way

GoSedan quoted me $81 each way

Zippy Shuttle quoted $125 each way

I think that based on the reviews I have read and recommendations I might go with OnTime1. He is the only one that told me there was no tax - it was a flat fee (plus tip)

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Love to Cook!

All these are based on a private SUV or van. There are 4 of us with luggage, so a car is not big enough.

OnTime1 quoted me $65 each way.

I have used them twice from San Pedro in an SUV to LAX. Six of us with luggage and we were not crowded, with plenty of room for our luggage.:)

Super Shuttles private car service is actually an SUV. It should only cost about $55.00 each way, plus tip. Sometimes you can get a 10% off coupon and then it's even cheaper. There's plenty of room for four people and all of their luggage. I bring a lot of stuff.;) No matter what you decide, have fun on your cruise.:)