Carnival.com countdown?

mistyinca

It used to be that when I had a cruise booked I'd have a flag at the carnival website counting down the days until the cruise. I have one booked but no longer have the countdown flag. What's up with that? Is it just me?

You now must be Platinum or higher to get the day counter flag j/k :) People here have said sometimes it's there and sometimes not and other times it has a ridiculously high number of days. It's a Carnival IT issue according to most people.

The Carnival website has had on-going issues with your upcoming cruises getting "detached" from your website log-in.

Sometimes, even after re-adding them, they do not "stick".

There have been a series of threads here about this ongoing issue.

Did you book it from your account? Regardless, if you go to your profile, click "add booking", and enter your booking number the countdown should appear

It has been booked from my account, my booking is regularly viewed and managed, I am logged in and no countdown. I have always had it before.

Until recently my countdown has actually been counting the days from my last cruise, I think it got up (down) to -61 days before it switched over to my Dec cruise. It's unreliable at best, if you want a cruise countdown I'd go with one of the other services.

You now must be Platinum or higher to get the day counter flag j/k :) People here have said sometimes it's there and sometimes not and other times it has a ridiculously high number of days. It's a Carnival IT issue according to most people.

I must be lucky, mine are always right.

Our countdowns have been missing for a long time! All the banner shows is "Saved 0." :(

I am having the same problem. I called Carnival and was told that we have too many cruises booked so there are too many tabs to keep track of number of days. :rolleyes:

I am having the same problem. I called Carnival and was told that we have too many cruises booked so there are too many tabs to keep track of number of days. :rolleyes:

Thank you! That makes sense. I am willing to forgo the countdowns, in that case. :)

Thank you! That makes sense. I am willing to forgo the countdowns, in that case. :)

I go on CC every day to see our countdown. :D

I still think that was a stupid answer from the tech guy.

• 1 month later...