Budget for 2017 Navigator of Seas 14 night

Peak school hols will hurt whenever you book. Two balcony rooms will cost £1500 - £2000 more than 1 room for four but you get a lot more space. My kids were much older (and bigger) so for me for 2 weeks it was worth it. With kids that young though I think it would have to be interconnecting rooms.

I guess the big questions are. How much am I likely to save if i wait? Am I likely to lose out on a balcony room if i do?

Most of the pricing people have given is out of term time. I'm wondering if this is just the actual price that it costs during peak season?

we have just booked the Navigator for the cruise before yours, we sail on 22nd July 2017

After struggling to find a good price for a balcony, (we were getting quoted similar to yours) and then deciding that even with a good balcony space would be tight, we opted to go for 2 connecting PR staterooms.

This gives us way more space, and importantly 2 bathrooms :) Ok so we lost the balcony, but we can people watch the promenade, and the kids will enjoy the view.

The total cost for us came in at £6500 for the 2 rooms, and incuded the All In , deal..

The balcony was coming in at around £7800. So £1300 cheaper, we get way more space, an extra bathroom, but lose the balcony...No brainer for me this time around :)