Your Chance to Win a Ticket to Adventure | Harmony of the Seas

I will answer my own question. I call RC and they said the email is legit. I am now booked on a 2 night preview cruise in November. Very excited! We will find out in September our cabin!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have roll calls if you care to join. I'm on Nov 8-10.

WE WON!!! I played the parking ticket code and it told me I won a 2 night preview cruise!!! I was skeptical but after a few days I got my confirmation from helloworld that I am booked on the 2 night harmony in November. We never win anything so still are a little worried that the rug will get pulled out from under us, but so far it looks good. I'm afraid that with so much to see 2'days won't come close to covering it all.

Has anyone done a preview cruise before? Is everything open and available to try?

I've done them before. In some ways, even though they are short, they are my favorites. Usually, everything is paid for you (taxes, tips and all drinks) so it is quite a party. They also aren't usually completely full which is nice. Usually it's just main dining for regular folks and invite only to specialty but maybe not since there are so many specialty on Harmony.

WE WON!!! I played the parking ticket code and it told me I won a 2 night preview cruise!!! I was skeptical but after a few days I got my confirmation from helloworld that I am booked on the 2 night harmony in November. We never win anything so still are a little worried that the rug will get pulled out from under us, but so far it looks good. I'm afraid that with so much to see 2'days won't come close to covering it all.

Has anyone done a preview cruise before? Is everything open and available to try?

What is this "parking ticket code" you speak of?