How do you pack a slim packing cubes?

I just received free ebags slim packing cubes set of three. I have seen videos on youtube and think these would be great for t-shirts, etc. I was curious if anyone had preference on how to pack these. Do you roll your shirts like a thin noodle or short of fat? Trying to think how to get the most out of these cubes. I really like these and think they will hold a lot.

One of the few videos on the slim packing cubes

I have about 20 or so of these and they're different colors. Pink & purple for me and blue & grey for DH.

I roll underwear and put it in the narrow bags. Also, one bag per person for socks. It's easy to tell who's stuff is whose without opening up the bags because mine are in the pretty bags. :D

I use a med. square one for my brushes, comb, rubberbands, barrettes, scrunchies, blow dryer and flat iron. When I unpack, I know that the whole bag goes by the desk.

I use a narrow bag for electronics.

One for my swimsuits, one for my unmentionables, etc.

I get creeped out a little by the way some drawers look and this gives me a little peace of mind. I just keep my stuff in them, fold back the "lid" underneath it and voila! Packing is done. They're awesome.

How I use my slim pack 1. my travel pillow 2. My extra change of clothes and pjs and slippers. I use 3 large packing bags 1. Day clothes 2. Evening clothes 3. My dirty clothes from the day. I have a medium for all my swimwear

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app