Is anyone here a Holiday fan?

ryano

I don't remember exactly when she was sold, but I think I sailed on the Holiday during the last few weeks. It was a mother/daughter cruise for me, and I had great times making memories with my daughter. It was her second cruise, but her first as an "adult", so it was great fun! :)

I sailed the Holiday out of NOLA I think, back in 2004. I remember the ship as small, old, and terribly out dated even back then.

It was one of my last cruises on ships that class, as I found the Conquest class ships more to my liking. I don't think I've sailed a Fantasy class ship in over 10 years, and I wouldn't think twice about turning down a free cruise on that class ship today.

Glad other posters have had better memories than I do of this ship.

My favorite ship was her sister, the Celebration (and yes I know she is back stateside doing the Bahamas cruise route for another company). Had several fun cruises on this lady. Went on Holiday once and it was a good time as well. I just disliked cruising from Mobile.

Anybody remember that one poster that would jump into EVERY thread about the Holiday here on CC and bash the ship? I can't remember their screen name, but they were incessantly ridiculous.

Holiday from New Orleans was our first cruise as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have not stopped cruising yet. We have learned so much since that cruise and make each cruise more and more enjoyable. I must credit cruise critic forums for helping me learn all the tips and tricks that make cruising so fun.