Constellation - I'm a newbie to Celebrity

Moonraker7

I'm going on Constellation in November and am really looking forward to it. With the premium soft drink package do you get ALL soft drinks available including non alcoholic cocktails? Can you ask for a daiquiri without the alcohol? Due to so many sea days the classic package is not offered within my total cruise price. And I can't justify that price they are quoting :( can you take drinks off the ship with you, say a can of coke or bottle of water?

Thanks for any replies!

I'm going on Constellation in November and am really looking forward to it. With the premium soft drink package do you get ALL soft drinks available including non alcoholic cocktails? Can you ask for a daiquiri without the alcohol? Due to so many sea days the classic package is not offered within my total cruise price. And I can't justify that price they are quoting :( can you take drinks off the ship with you, say a can of coke or bottle of water?

Thanks for any replies!

There is no "premium" soda package, but the soda package they offer includes unlimited canned and fountain sodas only which is $9 per day plus gratuities.

If you want non alcoholic cocktails, you would have to purchase the premium non alcoholic package which would include soda, water, speciality coffees and the virgin frozen drinks. That packages is $22 per day plus gratuities.

I have taken bottled water off the ship, never a soda so I don't know about that.

With NA premium package , you can order NA cocktails. They have a NA drink of the day that is listed in the dailiies . You can also order smoothies too. You can take soda, bottled water including bubbly water like San Pellegrino back to your cabin at anytime. You can order San Pellegrino at dinner to be poured.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for any replies!

Yes you can have non alcoholic beverages in your package. I asked our cabin steward to empty our minibar so that we could stock up on water bottles and soft drinks. Just pick up what you need at any bar or service bar at Oceanview cafe, easy peasy. We took water bottles on every excursions no problems.

can you take drinks off the ship with you, say a can of coke or bottle of water?

Thanks for any replies!

Our experience was that they usually had someone "selling" bottles of water to be carried off the ship as you made your way towards the gangway. All you had to do was flash your card and they handed them over. Coke products you might have to stop at a bar if you want an unopened can.

I was going to just purchase / book up all or any drinks as i go, but reading this thread do you suggest the non alcoholic package is a good purchase instead of getting them as you require them. I don't think I would benefit from the alcoholic package so will definately just pay as i go for them. Any cruise experts have an opinion to share.