Any Photos Of Koningsdam's Signature Suites?

The Tsar

Does any one have any photographs or information/comments for the Signature Suites on Koningsdam?

All I can find is pre-sailing renderings by HAL online. Especially interest in the SY5001 and SY5002 located at the bow on deck 5 - Gershwin.

Does any one have any photographs or information/comments for the Signature Suites on Koningsdam?

All I can find is pre-sailing renderings by HAL online. Especially interest in the SY5001 and SY5002 located at the bow on deck 5 - Gershwin.

Shoot! That was the one we got a tour of (5002) but since it wasn't a "typical" Signature Suite and we weren't able to view one I thought the pics wouldn't really be helpful so I deleted the photos.

If you have questions though, I'm happy to pick my brain and help out. I do remember what I saw, but don't have pics of it

Shoot! That was the one we got a tour of (5002) but since it wasn't a "typical" Signature Suite and we weren't able to view one I thought the pics wouldn't really be helpful so I deleted the photos.

If you have questions though, I'm happy to pick my brain and help out. I do remember what I saw, but don't have pics of it

Although I have booked an unassigned Signature Suite for a future Caribbean cruise in 2017, I still have mixed emotions about the lay out of the room. I am looking for Mariner's opinions/thoughts - Not HAL publicity.

As to SY5001 and SY5002 - Interested in the veranda layout.

Although I have booked an unassigned Signature Suite for a future Caribbean cruise in 2017, I still have mixed emotions about the lay out of the room. I am looking for Mariner's opinions/thoughts - Not HAL publicity.

As to SY5001 and SY5002 - Interested in the veranda layout.

With 5002 you walk in and there's a desk pretty much immediately in front of you on the right hand side. Bathroom immediately to the left. As the room "curves" and opens up there's a large chaise lounger on the right hand side with the TV above it and coming around more on the right hand side a forward facing window and the balcony door. To the left as it curves and after the bathroom you have the bed which is positioned forward to back with the headboard on the aft wall, feet toward the bow and the closets are all on the side right there.

Bathroom was dual sink vanity I believe and a separate shower and then a tub/shower combo.

Hope that helps.

There are photos of a deck 5 SY on the site we don't speak of. If you Google Deck 5 – Gershwin 5001 you may find pictures somewhere in the results

Didn't think they'd have anything yet for Koningsdam, nice. Yeah, that's the mirror image of the one we saw. Nice to see my memory is on point :D

This is SS 7107

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461615336.984815.jpg.ca2201fad68388617e01a22e1f174274.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461615417.314141.jpg.6a3f02e258c5b8416a7ecdbf387251ba.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461615448.196850.jpg.61bcefc77e252aa6253df060aff018f6.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461615484.015545.jpg.ba1f7e46bb7922c90bf21f5de22d0f22.jpg

Link I mentions in a previous posted, lots of wasted space in the dressing area that is not usable. The bathroom is smaller than Neptune. The tub appeared smaller and definitely the shower is much smaller width the size of the door. Previous Signature Suite the tub also had the shower, this does Not, but it does have a hand held sprayer but no shower curtain and would totally not work as a shower. In my opinion the shower seemed too small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We stayed in 5001. Here is a link to the pictures I put on HAL Facts:

http://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/5001-koningsdam/

Great cabin, but be aware that there are crew doors in the hallway there and you can hear them closing all the time. For some reason, there is a balcony divider. We had it opened, but it should be removed and put in storage