BB to Premier question

Funincrusing

I received a BB from our cruise back in Feb. We booked a cruise for May using the bounce back offer. Well I just reviewed my offers online and noticed I now have a Premier offer and it is on the same sailing I am taking in May. I was just wondering has anyone had any luck having your BB upgraded to a Premier and if so how much did it cost to get the upgrade? I emailed the players club and am waiting for a reply, but just thought I would see if anyone has done it before.

I received a BB from our cruise back in Feb. We booked a cruise for May using the bounce back offer. Well I just reviewed my offers online and noticed I now have a Premier offer and it is on the same sailing I am taking in May. I was just wondering has anyone had any luck having your BB upgraded to a Premier and if so how much did it cost to get the upgrade? I emailed the players club and am waiting for a reply, but just thought I would see if anyone has done it before.

I've heard many people r able to transfer it to the premier with no problem. Try calling the phone number on the actual premier mailer if you have it