How many balcony doors - Vista Suite?

jdemps

We're booked in vista suite 4327 on the miracle and I'm wondering if there is a door in the seating area and a door in the bedroom to get to the balcony. curious if you can access the balcony while someone is napping without disturbing. thanks.

We're booked in vista suite 4327 on the miracle and I'm wondering if there is a door in the seating area and a door in the bedroom to get to the balcony. curious if you can access the balcony while someone is napping without disturbing. thanks.

Just one but you will love the rooms.

Actually, neither. The one and only door is off the hall at the back of the cabin that connects the sitting room with the bedroom.

Now, if you're lucky enough to also have cabin 4239, that connects to room 4237, you'll have two doors to the balcony, if you're lucky enough to get the partitioned opened between the two balconies.

OMG, you got one of the 2 best cabins onboard. We've had that one and the other side on same floor, on either Legend or Pride.

You'll always be able to choose either sun or shade because of the

fantastic overhang.....AND.....will have complete privacy, as nobody can

look down to see you from higher vista suites !

My recollection is that the doorway is located BETWEEN the 2 rooms, so

that with both bedroom doors closed, someone in the "living" room can go in/ out the door to deck without waking someone napping in the bed !!!!

Have a great cruise.

Thank you so much for your help! I do quite a bit of research before booking so I knew the cabin was fantastic, I just couldn't figure out where the door was. I even saw a few videos but couldn't tell. I always get answers here. :)