Adventure Ocean Royal Caribbean out of Barcelona Any Language probs for a 3 Year old?

Ads52

Hi All

First time on here for quite a while... We're taking our 3 Year old on her first cruise and I was a little concerned that she may feel a little out of her depth is there likely to be some english seeking kids in her group or will she be sat with a quizzical qué expression on her face..

We took a cruise out of Barcelona (on NCL) and most of the children were Americans or UK, European or African children who (unlike my American kids) knew more than one language, including English. You'll have no issue.

The only time I've seen language brought up as an issue on these boards is when the kids don't speak English.

All the best,

Mia

There are a great mix of children onboard- Asian, European, South American- you name it. It's so much fun for the kids to meet people from other countries. My son made friends with a girl from Hong Kong and another child from Scotland on recent cruises. He even started talking with a little accent.

Children playing together is a universal language. We saw this first hand when on a cruise with our toddler grandchild to Alaska...there were several Asian children that spoke no English...they all played together great.