Staterooms 8800,8801,8802 & 8803

workingtocruise-59

We are currently on Journey in cabin 8803. I cannot recommend this room as it is below the gym and the sound from guests using the treadmills is rather annoying.

Treadmill noise in 8001 as well. Doesn't bother me much but might others. But the medicine ball being dropped will rattle your dentures! 😵

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
We had 8802 for 3 weeks in July this year and we had nothing but trouble with our toilet. We wondered about the new spa suites just above perhaps causing issues. 8 times non functioning and 1 time where after "repair" it wouldn't stop flushing.

As veteran cruisers and DH ex navy we are quite familiar with vacuum flush systems and never use anything we shouldn't. Sometimes we would go out for the day sightseeing with the system working and come back to no flush.

We took to flushing first to see if it was working before using our own facilities.

A very stressful experience. Miserable experience and would not recommend the cabin.

Written complaint after 4th experience got us a call 2 days later.... by which time we were on our 6th unhappy moment. The 'fix' resulted in the system flushing periodically by itself which we endured for the sake of operational reasons until the moment when it wouldn't stop flushing.

Otherwise.... quiet location and fun to watch the captain as you are close to the bridge deck when the ship is navigating tricky spots.

Drats! I have this cabin for 3 weeks starting April 8th 2018