Overnight in Barbados

Wanderlust2003

I have been a certified lurker since 2002 and this is my first official post :)

My husband and I will be on Celebrity Eclipse in December and the itinerary has an overnight and 2 full days scheduled for Barbados. We plan on celebrating our 2 milestone birthdays in port and would love your romantic, special occasion restaurant suggestions to mark the event.

Thank you!

Marsha

I have been a certified lurker since 2002 and this is my first official post :)

My husband and I will be on Celebrity Eclipse in December and the itinerary has an overnight and 2 full days scheduled for Barbados. We plan on celebrating our 2 milestone birthdays in port and would love your romantic, special occasion restaurant suggestions to mark the event.

Thank you!

Marsha

Welcome.

If you really want to push the wallet for a special setting for the occasion then consider The Cliffs, or for a more intimate/romantic setting, and a personal preference would be The Tides.

WOW! Port Royal your suggestions look amazing!

It's almost impossible to choose but I'm leaning towards The Tides because it looks a bit more intimate and cozy.

Thank you for your suggestions! :D

The Tides will not dissapoint. :):)

Let them know if the special occasion, and request the right corner (front) table for two. ;)

Do arrive early for a pre-dinner cocktail or two. It just makes it a whole evening experience.

The Tides will not dissapoint. :):)

Let them know if the special occasion, and request the right corner (front) table for two. ;)

Do arrive early for a pre-dinner cocktail or two. It just makes it a whole evening experience.

In addition, Tides give one the sounds and scent of the sea, being beachfront, plus a delightful evening breeze drifting across the restaurant from the sea. :)

Tides is wonderful - you can't go wrong there!

The Cliff can be quite spectacular too, with its torches, and you do hear the waves crashing on the cliff. But there's a minimum spend that will make it quite an expensive evening. In my view you can get a bit more value at Tides.