Carnival Sunshine - April 16th - Diary and Review

Catrin

I enjoyed your review very much and the pictures were great.

Sorry to hear that your daughter got hurt on the flowrider. That is the main reason that my family sails Royal Caribbean. My boys (18 and 14) are flowrider junkies and they simply wouldn't enjoy a cruise without one. Interesting to hear that there is one in Grand Turk. Do you know if they allow stand up surfing or only boogie boarding?

My son is also heading off to college this August. Where is your son going? Mine is heading to James Madison in Virginia.

I enjoyed your review very much and the pictures were great.

Sorry to hear that your daughter got hurt on the flowrider. That is the main reason that my family sails Royal Caribbean. My boys (18 and 14) are flowrider junkies and they simply wouldn't enjoy a cruise without one. Interesting to hear that there is one in Grand Turk. Do you know if they allow stand up surfing or only boogie boarding?

My son is also heading off to college this August. Where is your son going? Mine is heading to James Madison in Virginia.

I think they do... But perhaps the other deluxe package. Best best is to go to the shack and inquire there. I think they would be thrilled with an experienced rider.

My oldest son is just finishing his third year at Rensselaer Polytechnic institute. My other son will be attending Curry College in Mass in August. Hard to believe!!

Thanks for reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app