Premium drink package change?

Have I missed something or have the maximum for cocktails and wine on the Premium package changed to $10.00? Don't know why I thought it was $12.00.

Below is what I'm seeing today on the RC website. Can anyone tell me if this has changed?

If I buy the premium package and want a $12 cocktail, will i pay $2 or be charged the full amount - Royal Caribbean International Print This Page Q: If I buy the premium package and want a $12 cocktail, will i pay $2 or be charged the full amount? A: Guests will only have to pay the $2 difference

I want to add that I'm unable to find any specific details as to what the Premium package includes at all on the RC website this morning, unless I'm just not awake yet.

Edited by webecruzin2
addition

It was a $13 limit on the Anthem in February on the Premium Package, so that does sound different!

This is what I thought!

It also says for more information to call cust. svce. I'm going to wait before I completely freak out with RC. But this has gotten my BP up already.

Gee, I wish someone would look at the website with me and tell me I'm wrong.

I just got off the phone with the "very knowledgeable" RC rep. who said they are still up to $12.00 per cocktail, even though it shows $10.00 in the Q and A section.

He then took me to a pdf. page which showed the original package prices and inclusions.

So which is correct? The pdf. or the Q and A page that now only says $10.00? I asked him twice to please get a confirmation of this with a supervisor and twice he told me that they're just having problems on the website with drink packages.

Is RC playing games again?

I'm pretty sure it used to be $10, maybe the Q&A section was never updated.

Thanks, that would explain a lot if the FAQ section is just outdated.

Wish the RC rep had told me that.

We haven't sailed on RC for a few years and couldn't recall.

I took screenshots of both, not that that would help because as we know they can change things at their own discretion.:rolleyes:

But, thanks dcgrumpy I like your explanation the best.:)

I'm pretty sure it used to be $10, maybe the Q&A section was never updated.

That's correct, the $10 figure is old info. The limit is $12 for US based cruises and $14 for cruises out of the UK and other places where drink prices are listed with gratuity included.

I think I am confused. For the Ultimate it says limitless alcoholic beverages but the Premium says nearly the entire selection. What's the difference with alcohol here? I am not interested in juices, special coffees, or sparkling water.

No difference in alcoholic drinks between Premium and Ultimate. Just the usual marketing BS from Royal to make you spend another $10 per day.