Check in with 1st Time Cruisers

chazg

So we are sailing on Allure on August 14th. We will have 3 first time cruisers with us. Can we request that we all check in together?

It doesn't have to be in the C&A priority lines, we just want to make sure they are comfortable and get thru the process easily.

So we are sailing on Allure on August 14th. We will have 3 first time cruisers with us. Can we request that we all check in together?

It doesn't have to be in the C&A priority lines, we just want to make sure they are comfortable and get thru the process easily.

I am unfamiliar with RCI check in process (haven't sailed on first RCI cruise yet) but does the Allure offer online check in? I am assuming there is an 'online check in' line for people that have already checked in.

Very easy, just stay with your friends.

When we were getting on Liberty last month one woman tried to stop us. We had a party of 7, 5 diamond and 2 first timers. As we were passing the mob and showing our Seapass printouts she stopped one person in our party and said they couldn't let that many nondiamonds pass. Once I explained our ratio (i'm assuming she thought only 1 or 2 of us were diamond) she let us pass no problem.