Carnival Plus VIP Party Hopper in Playa Del Carmen

slyone14

So, I am going on the Carnival Breeze on September 25th and will be heading to Cozumel for 10 hours. When I was scrolling through the excursions. This one popped into my head as one I would love to try.

VIP PARTY HOPPER IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN 8 hours- Cozumel

Does anyone have any information, advice, or know anything what so ever about this? I wonder if this is like the bar hop? This way I have some ideas before I book. Thank you again

Carnival Plus excursions are new in Cozumel and are not offered on all ships.

There should be a full description on the Carnival site. If not, then perhaps they are seeking to determine interest.

I would say that you could probably wait until boarding your ship in September to sign up. Doubt it will fill quickly. In the meantime, keep checking on this board and on Carnival for reviews.

For anyone who is interested in emailed the shore excursions desk at Carnival asking for more information about this excursion. Here was the reply:

Thank you for contacting Carnival Cruise Line. We have received your email message and appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

Please see below break down of what you will do on the tour:

• Visit world famous party town of Playa del Carmen.

• Stroll along its renowned 5th Ave.

• Enjoy complimentary drinks at landmark bars.

• Relax and enjoy open bar at Blue Parrot beach club.

If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

What time are you in port? Do you stay overnight?

There is a party hopper tour in playa but it doesn't start until late evening. Does the excursion have a starting time and duration?

Edited by c-leg5

What time are you in port? Do you stay overnight?

There is a party hopper tour in playa but it doesn't start until late evening. Does the excursion have a starting time and duration?

That was what I found too. We are in port from 8am till 6pm. The excursion is 8 hours long and $99. NO start time is listed. From everything I found it makes more sense at night. Do any cruise line goto Cozumel at night?

I do think this is a day cruise excursion because I went to all of the various bars and clubs website and they are all open. But, I'm going to send that exact question to carnival

There are ships that stay in Coz until 10PM. But they get in around 1PM.

While walking along Avenida 5 in Playa is nice and there's lots of things to do there over a few days, not sure if barhopping in town and then hitting an open bar at a beach club would be all that exciting in the day time. Better vista, smaller crowd, and cheaper price (I think) to do the BarHop bus in Coz.