Indy embark time 4.30pm & Palma de Mallarco spa Q's

We embark the independence of the seas 30th July from Southampton on a 14 night western med cruise, just wondering if embark time is 4.30pm what time should we arrive at port and what time will we set sail?

We have 2 days at Palma de Mallorca the guys are planning a round of golf, can anyone recommend a golf course and a day spa for the girls for a bit of pampering? We arrive at 8am what time will we likely be on shore?

Many Thanks

I would check the Port of Call forum for info on Palma de Mallorca:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596

Thanks Bob, will do.

Does anyone know what time we should arrive at port if embark time is at 4.30pm? How does it work actually as with 4000 passengers boarding it can't be a quick process? Thanks

Thanks Bob, will do.

Does anyone know what time we should arrive at port if embark time is at 4.30pm? How does it work actually as with 4000 passengers boarding it can't be a quick process? Thanks

I try to arrive at the ship at least an hour before all aboard time.

We embark the independence of the seas 30th July from Southampton on a 14 night western med cruise, just wondering if embark time is 4.30pm what time should we arrive at port and what time will we set sail?

We have 2 days at Palma de Mallorca the guys are planning a round of golf, can anyone recommend a golf course and a day spa for the girls for a bit of pampering? We arrive at 8am what time will we likely be on shore?

Many Thanks

You can embark in Southampton from as early as 11am. Nearer the time you should be given an estimated boarding time.

As for Majorca are you sure you are there 2 days.

I ask because we visited Palma on Explorer last summer. It was billed in the brochure as a 2 day stay but on looking closely at the times we docked at 1300 on day one and left at 0100 on day two. So the second day was actually a sea day. It caught a lot of people out who didn't read the times properly so I thought I'd just highlight that for you to double check.

If you arrive at 8am you could be off Indy by 0830 it all depends on if the port is ready and docking goes smoothly.

There is a taxi rank right outside and a huge billboard which gives the taxi fares so you know what the cost is before you set out.

Many Thanks

Have you joined our roll call?

Debbie 😀