Jacket Required in Pinnacle?

Tennant

[quote name='POA1']You're welcome. If your husband is anything like me, he wants to know 2 things: What time do we have to be there, and what should I wear. :D[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious because this is our running joke. My DH always says: "you just tell me when and where I need to show up" for our vacations when ever I ask him for input or decision making regarding the details. He likes for me to do all the research and give him the "report".

[quote name='cheeto']This is hilarious because this is our running joke. My DH always says: "you just tell me when and where I need to show up" for our vacations when ever I ask him for input or decision making regarding the details. He likes for me to do all the research and give him the "report".[/QUOTE]

This is essentially what happens here. I told him no jacket for the cruise, so he laid out what he wanted to pack. He lays out, I pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We cruised on the Eurodam in February and the Nieuw Amsterdam in March. Both times the vast majority of men wore jackets on Gala Nights. A few went without a jacket but wore a nice long sleeved shirt and tie (and pants!). We could count on one hand those who wore neither a jacket or tie.

My husband had to wear a suit for work for all those years but still enjoys looking nice when I dress up too. (I don't wear gowns, but I do make an effort to dress up more than on smart casual nights.) It doesn't take a lot of effort, it isn't uncomfortable (if you are doing it right!) and it adds to the ambiance. But that's just our opinion! :)