Waiting for my first Disney cruise

I am sitting here at the Homewood Suites in Port Canaveral waiting for tomorrow when I board my first Disney cruise. We board and cruise tomorrow. I am a little confused because there was a Disney ship in port yesterday when we got here and there is a Disney ship here in port today. I didn't think Disney home ported three ships here and I didn't think Disney would have an empty ship here overnight. I just hope Disney has a ship here tomorrow:-).

Another concern I have is that I had booked Acupunture for sciatica for Tues and then late last week found out I need a whole hip replacement. Needless to say acupuncture probably not a great idea for me. But as of two days ago I can't cancel the appointment online or over the phone.

Anyway just want to get on the ship tomorrow and lose myself in Disney Magic and sunshine and ocean air!

The Magic departed from Port Canaveral today headed for Tortola, etc. The Fantasy departed yesterday, and my guess is that you are on the Dream tomorrow.

The Wonder is in currently departing from Miami for the Panama Canal cruise.

You can cancel reservations/excursions/spa, etc. 3 days or more in advance of the cruise. After that, all you can do is ask them on board if they will allow you to cancel or to let you use the cost toward a different spa event. (they call them treatments, but.....right.....)

Edited by moki'smommy

Well I am game if they are for acupuncture. I won't sign a waiver of course. And if they are willing to hold me to an agreement to stick needles in me God bless them. Somehow I think they will deny me service:-). It's ok if I can just get my toe nails painted instead:-)

I will post more later but what I will say right now is that this cruise was wonderful. Just wonderful. I had some doubts but I was wrong. Can I say just absolutely wonderful again?

Yay!! Eager to hear more!