Anyone know if the American table is on the

Actually the Dream does have the American table, it got it in October.

I was on the Dream the last week of October and it definitely did NOT have the American Table.

ETA: Here is a link to the list of ships that have it currently. The Dream is on the list, but it must have gotten it fairly recently, because it did not have it last October.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/~/new-dinner-concept%3A-american-table-and-american-feast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

I believe it was rolled out when the chefs were moved around following the Easter cruise. We were on the Dream Easter week, and it did not have the American Table menu.

I was on the 4/17 sailing of Dream and it did have American Table. I was really happy when I first saw it as I had really wanted to try it... unfortunately, we were very disappointed in it. There weren't many entrees that appealed and no Bitter N Blanc (heard it's only the 8 day:() Service was horrible, though now that I know it was likely the first week with American Table... that may have something to do with it.

I was on the Dream the last week of October and it definitely did NOT have the American Table.

ETA: Here is a link to the list of ships that have it currently. The Dream is on the list, but it must have gotten it fairly recently, because it did not have it last October.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/~/new-dinner-concept%3A-american-table-and-american-feast

Looks like my November Splendor cruise is safe for now.

We were excited to try it on our Freedom cruise 5 wks ago. Sadly, it was a bit disappointing. Oh well.....it is what it is. It's definitely not a deal breaker by any means, just not the excellence to which I had become accustomed in past years.

Looks like my November Splendor cruise is safe for now.

Interesting. It seems as if I will experience the "old" menu and dining experience on the Splendor next month..... I am actually a little surprised as I would have thought this change would have been rolled out fleet wide by now. I was on of the "test" cruises on the Liberty which was a couple of years ago.

My past few cruises have been American Table/American Feast. I will post my opinion of the difference after I sail!