Any news on new amenities for suites?

several months ago, John Heald stated there would be new amenities/perks for suite guests, but I haven't seen any, did I miss them? Anyone know anything about this?

NCL offers some extraordinary perks for suites, was hoping CCL would as well.

Linda

So far starting on the Vista and rolling out fleetwide soon Suites will have a Keurig coffee maker with complimentary coffee, tea etc, Special pillows and comforters, free water, a free bag of laundry, priority tender service and specialty chocolate on the pillow at turndown

John Heald has stated in the last few days there are some other things he can't mention yet....I think when Sept 1st rolls around we'll know 100% everything but sooner would be nice

I didn't have my hopes up high at all so I'm not disappointed....Happy with the free laundry and coffee maker and priority tenders for now and who knows maybe they'll Suprise us with something else. But once again I'm not counting on it

I wouldn't expect to be "WOW'd" by Carnival's suite perks (now or in the future) in comparison to NCL.

The difference between a balcony and a suite on NCL can run, on average, $1,350pp.

The difference between a balcony and a suite on Carnival can run, on average, $600pp.

For such a difference, NCL has to offer "extraordinary" perks (or is it the other way around? ;)).

The "Suite Life" is not something Carnival has done, are doing or will do as other lines seem to. The Vista only breaks the tip of the iceberg in amenity distinctions compared to lines such as NCL and RCCL.

I don't see Carnival trying to reinvent themselves to compete for the so-called "Suite Cruiser". They know where their sweet spot is and they are obviously hitting it straight on.